Body Work and Painting

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Body Work and Painting
From: Bob bailey <rbailey@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 14:36:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I've noticed lots of messages about painting and body work over the months
and thought I would share my discovery with the list. I don't know about
other states, but in Connecticut we have state technical schools that cover
grades 9 -12. These schools offer electrical,plumbing, etc. and automobile
(mechanics & body). These same schools also offer 12 week evening courses
during the school year. Last year I took an excellent welding course and
this year I'll be in the autobody and painting course. You can bring in
parts(winggs, bonnets)or your whole vehicle to work on. The school will even
have the students repair/paint your parts (or car) for the cost of material,
and the work usually comes out fantastic. So it might be worthwhile for
those who need this type of work to investigate in your state. Cost in CT is
about $120.00 and Veterans attend for FREE.

Bob Bailey
1966 TR4A