Re: Re[2]: TR6 crunch box?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: TR6 crunch box?
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 18:40:45 -0400
Phil,
Sorry buddy, but I don't know anything at all about a TR7 gearbox. A high
pitched squeal usually is the sound of needle bearings breaking up, but
once again I've never been inside a TR7 transmission, so you might want
to consult with someone who has Wedge experience.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO