Re:

To: emanteno@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re:
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:40:00 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: Edward Hutchinson <seah@zorba.info.sunyit.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 emanteno@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> Edward Hutchinson wrote:
> >
> > Good morning all.
> >
> > Just a quick question - I'm considering changing the headlights on my TR6 to
> > halogen. Is there anything that I need to do in order to make the
>conversion?
>
> Ed,
>
> I put H-4 conversions in my car about 20 years ago, I think they are
> Bosch. It was a straightforward remove and replace precedure.
>
> Irv
> 74 TR6 CF22767U
> Highland Park, IL

        I think I avoided the snipe hunt in getting conversion kits...
        I just walked into my local Western Auto and bought Halogen sealed
        beams. The fit right into the stock headlight buckets

        Looking at the headlight there's a smaller halogen bulb sealed
        inside the larger bulb...

        Greg Petrolati
Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois