TR3 exhaust

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 exhaust
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 05:15:47 -0400
Greetings all,

My TR3B is really running well these days, so well I blew a hole in the
exhaust! What the heck, I got 500 miles out of the system that came with
the car. Thats 500 more miles than I expected out of a mild steel system
hanging under a car for over 20 years!

I am leaning towards putting a stock system back on, but would like to
hear any recommendations. I am not into the loud Monza thing, I was
quite happy with the stock system, real quiet at idle, nice and throaty
on normal acceleration and could be called obnoxious when you really
step on it.

Are there any other options anybody out there is happy with?
--
 Henry Frye            E-mail - thefryes@iconn.net
 TR3B   TCF1927 L   http://www.iconn.net/thefryes/