RE:

To: jharris@wimsey.com
Subject: RE:
From: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:02:59 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I wonder why they never imported the six-cylinder Vitesse to the U.S. I've
always liked the styling. Since they were raced in Trans-Am in the 60s, it
would be neat to race one in vintage racing. I wonder how they would do
against Alfas and Cortinas.

By the way, Vitesse convertibles do come up for sale here in Los Angeles
occasionally, and they're always pretty cheap. If you're interested in one,
let me know and I'll keep an eye out.

Karim
'67 and '68 GT6 Mark I
'67 MGB-GT