Frustration :(

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Frustration :(
From: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 17:20:34 -0700
Hi everyone.

I am in the process of removing all the body parts from my car and it aint
easy. Everything seems to be rusted. I find myself break, torching, WD-40
and worst of all yanking them off. The result is a hole bigger the the bolt
itself. I will repair it myself with a mig welder. No biggy. What I found it
alot of parts missing of instance nut, bolts and washer and welding points
that are not supposed to be there. I was wondering how the heck can I remove
welds? Not spot welds because I already got THAT answer from a few people. I
had so much trouble getting parts off and was wonder, IS THERE AN EASIER
WAY? :( Thank GOD I bought another TR-6, This one is really for the birds.
Weld sections, putty by the gallon, sheet metal and tonnes of rivets.

        Well to rehash my q. How do I remove welds on the body if they are
not spot welds? Do I need a special machine?

Thanks

Patrick

Ps. Len, you can give me some advise considering you sold me this piece
of... you know what.

1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
CC 52138 0
1974 TR-6 Orange
CF-135480