3 TR4 questions...

To: The Collective Wisdoms <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 3 TR4 questions...
From: "John L. Walker" <up497@freenet.victoria.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 11:14:34 -0700 (PDT)
I would like to put a hard top onto the TR4 to replace my perished
soft-top... does anyone know if any other hardtops are the same (or
similar enough to be modified to fit?)  ie.  Sunbeam Alpine or TR6.

I have seen 2 TR6 hardtops, one for $600 and one for $800 (cdn).

Can anyone offer sage advice on the replacement of the B-post?  That's
the one behind the door, with the strikers on it.  Mine has a distinct
swiss-cheese look.

and finally....

Is there a difference between the TR4 tail light and the TR5/TR250?  My
car seems to have red lamps on the left and an orange(ish) one on the
right-- for the turn signal only.  It wouldn't surprise me, but I'd like
to know :-)

-Malcolm
'62 TR4

    Too many rocks and not enough sand.