Overheating Mystery Solved.. for now

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Overheating Mystery Solved.. for now
From: "Jason Burden" <Jason@Clinic.Net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 10:32:47 -0400
I have posted some messages in the past about my overheating issues. My
temp guage would soar quickly to 3/4.. then move up from there. I was very
nervous about driving it any distance, I didnt want to get stranded. I
replaced everything I could think of, thermostat, head gasket,radiator (it
was in bad shape) a few new hoses. I flushed out the system. Everything I
could think of. So as a last ditch effort, I removed the water pump. Didnt
look bad. It spun freely. No leaks.  I set it on the tire and left it for a
few days ( I was mad at the car ) I put it on yesterday. And now the car
runs at 1/4.. Its a miracle. The stars and the moon must have been in
perfect alignment.

Jason Burden
CC. Net
jason@clinic.net