TriumphTune Head?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TriumphTune Head?
From: "Andrew Murchison" <amurcha@kinderfeld.icenter.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:36:51 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <amurcha@mail.icenter.net>
Hello List:
  Well the annual springtime thrust washer thread, my trusty '78 Spit
decided that it sounded like fun and dropped it's washers into the
oil pan.  I've been thinking of tuning the engine as of late
and this would provide a good time for a rebuild.  The block
and crank will need only a bit of machining and I'm thinking of
modifying the rear cap to accept a 'full' thrust washer on the
flywheel side.
  As well as a cam, the real item that I'm drooling over is the Stage
4 cylinder head from TriumphTune (Moss Europe).  Has anyone used this
piece i.e. -worth the money, good workmanship, power gains?  Any help
or source in the US would be great.
Thanks in advance
Andrew Murchison
'78 Spitfire