electrical problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: electrical problem
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 21:40:14 -0500
fellow listers-
I have an intriguing electrical problem on my 76 Spitfire and may need to
get the ignition switch out at least to test it
I have only glanced at the switch itself, but the Haynes and Bentley both
seem obscure with respect to removal of the ignition switch, the steering
lock replacement is a flail, does one have to remove that to get the
ignition switch out? Are there pull off spade connectors that can be
removed with switch in place?
thanks
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  Illinois license plates "SPIT BOY"   VTR
#11526  *Spit happens*
"I'll take him to the Jesuits for they know the sins of the Pope himself."
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt page 129