Re: Club Insurance Premiums...<3403E2AF.4B91@triumphclub.se>

To: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Subject: Re: Club Insurance Premiums...<3403E2AF.4B91@triumphclub.se>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:56:05 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: guyotleonf@aol.com, iani@mail.tcp.co.uk, DougB@3dlabs.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>In the Triumph Club of Sweden we've got several insurance schemes
>going for our members through the Club, as firm belivers in competi-
>tion and market economy philosophies...
>[And of course my personal comment; In a truly federalistic Europe
>You would also be in the position to benefit from our Insurance
>Schemes! ;-)  Could be an input in Your British Half in/Half out
>wiev on the EU, and the Monetary Union...]

Oh no!!! Not that again, Look, WE DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF EUROPE, we have our
own Island, our own currency, our own government, and best of all, OUR OWN
IDENTITY!!!!! Hitler tried to unite Europe and look what happened then!

I for one would rather pay higher insurance with proper English pounds instead
of bloody stupid ecu's!!!! :-)

Just my opinion!

Cheerio

Rich