RE: Speedvison tapes copied and distribution

To: "'Mark Walker'" <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Subject: RE: Speedvison tapes copied and distribution
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 12:07:20 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Only problem might be the quality of the copy as it moves downthe line.
A copy of a copy of a copy of a copy....  Each succeeding repro will
loose color, clarity, sound, etc.   A suggestion would be to insure that
the original copy is the one forwarded to the next person on the list.

Another consideration: you purchased a copyright to the original tapes.
What you are suggesting is an infringement on that copyright and is
called piracy which is a chargable misdemeanor.

Is that a liability you want to assume?.

What was the cost of the original tapes?  Where were they purchased?
Perhaps each interested party should purchase their own..