Re[2]: Speedvison tapes copied and distribution

To: MDWalker@compuserve.com (Return requested), musson@satie.arts.usf.edu (Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: Speedvison tapes copied and distribution
From: Peter Mchugh <Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov>
Date: 29 Aug 1997 09:04:30 -0400
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (Return requested)
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 03B8B3406C8DE057-MTAdot1]
X400-originator: Peter.Mchugh@faa.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot1 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 29 Aug 1997 09:04:30 -0400
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; converted ( IA5-Text); Relayed; 29 Aug 1997 09:04:30 -0400
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <03B8B3406C8DE057*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=gov+dot/o=faa/s=Mchugh/g=Peter/@MHS>

     Thanks much for taking the time and effort to put this together...If
     you publish an address, I'd be happy to send a couple of dollars to
     help with the tuition expenses!!!!!

     I agree with another post which suggests we each forward the incoming
     tape after making a copy...to help protect the quality...

     To alexanderjoseph@waterloo...

     My address

     P McHugh
     3918 Terrace Drive