Speedvison tapes copied and distribution

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Speedvison tapes copied and distribution
From: Mark Walker <MDWalker@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 1997 09:32:15 -0400
I got about 15 responses requesting copies of the Legends of Motorsports
tape.   Instead of
spending my life savings (and since the older boy started college this
week) making copies I
purchased three copies and decided to appoint myself czar and impose a
sharing arrangement.

Chain letters seem to be the most successful prototype.........

I will impose on you to make the system work.   I've created three lists
(below) and I'm sending a
copy of the tape to the first person on the list.  That person can view or
copy the tape and then
send it along to the next person.  You'll need to contact the person above
you on the list to make
sure they have your name and address for mailing or UPSing (a verb!) the
tape.  It would be nice
if everyone could be diligent about making their own copy, forwarding to
the next person quickly,
and emailing the recipient to let them know the tapes in route.

As always anarchy, gripes, failure, bribes, and total unraveling of the
plan are to be expected.  It
usually takes me about 3 tries to make anything work.  Don't feel bad if
you see a fatal flaw I've
overlooked.   And yes I will keep the master tape in case we need it.