Re: TR e-mail responses

To: "Peter J. Thomas" <pjthomas@snet.net>, "'Triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR e-mail responses
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 15:30:50 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I support Peter's request to Isolate, and be more definitive about subject
matter.
Yes, if you have the correct mail software you can do something's others
cannot do.  It is not right to expect everybody to buy the same software in
order to be fully compatible.  A little mail etiquette is not too much to
ask!
D. Brown