Re: Vitesse with a TR6 Engine?

To: <p.bird@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Vitesse with a TR6 Engine?
From: "Jason" <chinn@easynet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:33:50 -0000charset="us-ascii"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey, today's ignorant people are merely the knowledgeable in waiting!
The Vitesse (Sports Six in the USA) does have a 6 cylinder engine but it's a
2 litre unit (early ones had a 1.6 litre unit) The TR6 engine is 2.5 litres
and has Lucas mechanical Petrol Injection (in the UK anyway) I'm no expert
but I think those basics are right.

Jason
"Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice Doggie!" till you can find a rock. "