Re: OD

To: rgb@exact.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: OD
From: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 12:37:55 +0100
Are you saying that with the J-type fitted I can just switch into O/D in
2nd? I thought there was a (detante) switch or something that prevented
that. I want O/D on 2nd so I can sing:

I don't know why I want O/D on 2, but I do (to the tune of "I Don't Know
Why I Love You But I Do" - who was that by anyway?)

Adam Turner