SU

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: SU
From: "Ron Roach " <rroach@sprint.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 15:36:01 -0800
Mark, put the su's on!!  What a difference 1 1/4 su's were on my Spit 1500!
 I had a single stromberg on it and when I changed over to the su's I
couldn't believe how much better the engine breathed-increased performance
AND increased gas mileage!  Strombergs are more of a pain to tune and you
have to get a special tool to fit down into the  carb.  Su's have a nut on
the bottom that you turn one way or the other to richen or lean the
mixture. Easy!  They're not that difficult to rebuild either.  Good luck!
           Ron Roach
                     /77 Spit 1500
                           rroach@sprint.ca