Re: Jump Starting TR3

To: "Don J. Howard" <dhoward@jht.com>
Subject: Re: Jump Starting TR3
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:15:09 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
The only instrument that I know of that would need to change is the ammeter.
The fuel gauge will run in either polarity and the rest of the gauges are
not electrical.

Another reason for converting to negative ground would be so that you could
use an alternator in place of the wimpy TR3 generator.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm