Weird

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Weird
From: msecres@ibm.net
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 16:33:27 -0800
Well, it was 60+F here in D.C. today.  Naturally Mr. Spitfire's top went down.
On the
way home I found a bargain Christmas tree, so I tied it to the luggage rack.
People
looked at me funny, driving with the top down in December and a tree hanging
off the
boot lid.

By the way, on the younger LBC driver thread, I should say this:  it takes a
little
hutzpah to be in your 20's (or younger), and drive around in a car that's as
old or
older than you are.  Mo' power to that.  We had a TR3 when I was 15 -- don't
know why I
waited almost 25 years to get Triumphs back in my driveway.   I think I was
distracted
by the 80's or something.

--
Martin Secrest