RE: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 97 10:01:50 PST
        > Or do those of us with more than one Triumph
        > automatically get placed in a special category?

Does owning a Triumph and an Italian car with Lucas electrics count?
Talk about the worst of both worlds!

Obligatory Triumph content.  I installad a Pertronix ignition from
Roger Bolick last year and am absolutely delighted.  There was a
noticable different from the first time I turned the key:
        - easier starting (perhaps not a good thing, though)
        - more even idle
        - "smoother" running (a subjective assessment)
        - revs higher

        Shane Ingate in San Diego