Re: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)

To: PKal <PKal@aol.com>
Subject: Re: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 22:32:31 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
PKal wrote:

> In a message dated 97-12-22 21:37:41 EST, amace@unix2.nysed.gov writes:
>
> << >      Should you get bonus LOS points if you were conceived in a Triumph?
>  >
>  Yes, and so should your parents. ;-)
>
>  --Andy >>
>
> Hmmmm, seems to me that the parents already received a bonus for their
> activities!

Well, I'm 6'4" and once did it in the back of an MG 1100, but never in a
Triumph... that park brake handle could do one some damage.... <g>

However, my first daughter did come home from the hospital in the TR4...
funny, she's not at all interested in cars, either.... <g>

--
My other Triumph runs, but....