Re: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)

To: "Joe Curry" <curry@wolfenet.com>, <Peter.Hore@dhs.vic.gov.au>
Subject: Re: The LOS Award (was Re: young, younger, youngest?)
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 20:21:44 +1300charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>, <vafred@erols.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe

This is not the impossibility you imagine it is if you have a Triumph 2000
or 2500 saloon. Reasonably roomy and the bonus of reclining seats...

Just thought you would like to know that...

Merry Christmas and a Triumphant New Year

David Greed
1979 2500S Man O/D

Email: greed@wave.co.nz  (Home)
 sys_dwg@cmosaf.telecom.co.nz (Work - AlphaStation)