Re: spitfire coil info needed

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: spitfire coil info needed
From: "Thomas A. Strange" <jantoms@vbe.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 18:00:53 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Joe Curry wrote:

> Richard Ceraldi-ERC004 wrote:
>
> > Joe Wrote:
> > "I don't think any of the Spitfires had external ballasts."
> >
> > Joe and Hans,
> > I have a MKIV .........

> Richard,
> I have already been corrected on my faux pas, thank you.

> Thank you for your astute observation, I stand corrected.  Now I will
> humbly
> cower in the corner anxiously awaiting the next EMAIL that is intended
> as a
> put-down with no constructive intent.
>
> Regards,
> Joe Curry

Joe,
  NO COWERING ALLOWED!!!!
  From what I have seen you spend a lot of time giving out some
excellent
advice.  I offer a lot less assistance than I would like, simply due to
the time involved not lackof interest.  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.  I think
we can all forgive a mistake or two.
  BTW, this weekend I sent numbers on a couple spitfires,  did you get
them????

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!

Tom Strange, Classic Autosports Ltd., Appleton, Wi.,  920-733-5013