Re: LBC Quiz

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: LBC Quiz
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 18:22:36 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dave:

You mentioned MG, TVR, Mini, Morgan and Jaguar.  How about Rolls Royce,
Bentley, Rover, Bristol, Aston-Martin, Lagonda, Ford of England products,
GM of Britain - principally Vauxhall - and I don't know what is left of
Rootes/Chrysler, if anything.  There is also the modern version of the
Lotus 7 - Caterham, plus whatever is being produced by Lotus itself.  There
is more but we need a Brit to make this an accurate list.

John