LBC Quiz

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: LBC Quiz
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 15:04:13 -0800
I need the list assistance in answering the following questions:

   I've been told there are over 20 British car marques currently in
   production.  What are the names of these marques?  These are production
   car manufacturers, not kit cars or one-off cars.  I can think of MG,
   TVR, Mini(?), Morgan, Jaguar.  What else am I missing?
   Which is the largest wholly-owned British marque?
   Which is the oldest marque and what was its original name?
   There are over 12 British based production racing car or racing engine
   manufacturers.  Who are they?  These people primary business in building
   race cars or engines.  I can think of Williams - as in F1, McLaren,
   Cotsworth and maybe Eddie Jordan(?).

I would greatly appreciate all the help any of you can offer.

Thanks.

Dave,
San Diego, Ca