Re: carb. adjustments

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: carb. adjustments
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 19:28:46 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Joe,

> The adjustment is done by screwing the vane in the center of the
> hole so that the ball in the chamber goes up about half way on the
> reference carb.  You then adjust the other one's throttle to
> syncronize the two.

I bought my Unisyn several years before I had a chance to use it and
moved twice to boot so if there was a many with it, its long since
gone!  Thanks for the info.

Brad

1964 Spitfire4            BFC25720L (After 10 years will be on the road in
March!!!)
1966 TR4A                CT72398L (Needs Restoration)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108 (Boxes & Boxes of parts right now)