New Piggott book

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New Piggott book
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 08:21:49 -0400
I received my copy of the latest edition of Piggott's book, "Original
Triumph TR2/3/3A". One word: WOW! This may be old news to some of you, but
I decided to get the book before buying the car. I am very impressed with
the thorough nature and the excellent photos (although depth-of-field is
lacking in some shots). I saw a listing in the latest Classic Motorbooks
catalog for an "Original Triumph TR4/4A/5/6" due out in October. My order
is in already.

--Phil
(ever-vigilant for the bargain small-mouth TR3)