Off List For a Couple of Weeks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Off List For a Couple of Weeks
From: Brian Damkroger <bkdamkr@nmia.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 06:44:03 -0600
Hi Listers.
I'll be off for a couple of weeks.  Bonnie, the dogs, and I will be
spending a couple of weeks at our cabin in northern NM, and I don't want
an overstuffed mailbox when I return.  Alas, the TR6 will remain here in
Albuquerque, in spite of the abundance of fantastic roads up there.  It
can't hold four dogs and even if it could, the dash isn't fully
reinstalled (it's going very well though - I decided to have the
windshield frame grit-blasted and returned to the original black
color).

However, we're heading up again for a week in early October and perhaps
it will be done by then :)  There's one particular road, between Angel
Fire and Mora, that's about 1.5 lanes wide, very windy and hilly, and
runs along a trout stream.  It's bordered by heavy pine and aspen groves
and occasionally emerges into a meadow on a crest to provide spectacular
views across the canyons.  We refer to it as "the Lexus commercial road"
and it's just waiting for the TR6 to be completed!

See you all in a couple of weeks.

Brian