Re: Body shell fitting-TRF

To: rdowty@iso.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Body shell fitting-TRF
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 23:48:09 EDT
Ronald and List-

I, too, bought a bodyshell from TRF and would recomend it without question. My
donor car would have required many dollars of bodywork to get straight.The
shell probably saved me money in the end;however, several fitting problems
were found.

I understand the second run of shells have changed some of the problems
enountered with fitting the shells to the frame.

In any event, I wrote an article in the most recent 6Pack Magazine about the
restoration, with emphasis on the shell and it's problems. If you do not have
access to a copy, let me know and I will forward one to you.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY
Triumphs-