Re: Tire Bomb

To: Chuck Ackerman <CACKERMAN@aimaviation.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Bomb
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 11:56:55 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: C2H60_@email.msn.com, "'_Triumphs-List_'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 4 Sep 1998, Chuck Ackerman wrote:

> Would it be considered "bombing" the list to advertise tires for sale?
> My new Email address is C2H60_@email.msn.com.

I think the general rules of "netiquette" for commercial advertisements
are:

-Don't overdo it (one ad once in a while, or in private response to
listers' questions)
-Don't be a pushy salesman ;-)
-Do let us know if it is a commercial deal, or if it's private.  IE I
bought a set of slightly used tires from a tire store.  Cash deal- no tax;
I bought them from the manager (not the store)

If anyone has anything to add or change to this, go for it.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm