spitfire parts for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: spitfire parts for sale
From: trunnell@mindspring.com (Glenn Trunnell)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 22:24:07 -0400
Triumph listers,

Sorry about bombing your list, but the sooner I get out of the used parts
business the better the chances of saving my marriage.
I am currently parting out a '78 Spitfire which I have been distributing
through the Spitfire mailing list.  I don't know much about parts
interchangability between the other Triumph models and the spitfire but if
anyone is interested in any front suspension or brake parts,steering rack,
driveshaft, bumper, egr valve, air pump check valve, heater core or blower
motor or any other odds and ends let me know.  I don't have any motor,
trans or diff parts.  I do have two good doors and a fair trunk lid.
Please e-mail me directly if interested.

Thanks,
Glenn Trunnell