Re: Spitfire: Spare wheel cover panel help

To: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire: Spare wheel cover panel help
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:14:35 -0700
Cc: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I can second that. I had saved everything I got with the car, and
thought I had identified all the usefull parts. I then tossed out some
stuff that obviously wasn't for a TR3. It turned out I tossed out all of
the brackets and hardware for mounting a hard top. Seems that my car was
fitted with one at one time.

--
George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L - painting and reassembling....