Two Spitfire questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Two Spitfire questions
From: romano@bellatrix.pcl.ox.ac.uk (Romano Kroemer)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:01:20 +0100 (BST)
Dear listers,

two Spitfire questions (the first one I posted some days ago, but apparently
it did not find its way to the list):

1) My indicators work fine, but when I use the hazard lights the rear right
  indicator does not flash. Apparently the lightbulbs/conections at the bulbs
  are ok. What could be the problem?

2) last summer I replaced the rear leaf spring because the tail of the Spit
  was quite low. Now it starts again to sag. What could be the problem? Are
  these springs so weak. Do I have to replace something else???

Many thanks for the invaluable help this list provides. I hope that I will
  reach once the stage where I can give advice to others, not only ask
  questions and receive help.

Cheers
Romano
'77 Spit
London UK (I have moved to the big city)