TR3 seat position

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR3 seat position
From: JAMES_S_WALLACE@HP-Canada-om1.om.hp.com
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 16:27:54 -0400
     I am remiss in getting back to all who offered advice/opinions/
     ideas/attitude on locating the seat rails on my new floor - it's been
     taking me longer than usual to keep up on my reading.

     So, thanks to all. I have concluded that:
     a) probably the original position will be fine for the likes of me,
     and
     b) a remarkably simple approach (to confirm a)) will be to place the
     seat in position before bolting anything down, and see how I fit.
     (This will also help give me the thrill of pretending to drive the
     car. I will wait till the family is at a safe distance before going
     "vroom vroom" though.)

     Best regards,
     Jim (I have not yet begun to procrastinate) Wallace
     '60 TR3a in the making