Faq 1.03

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Faq 1.03
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 11:50:18 -0700 (PDT)
FAQ version 1.03 is up.  Check it out.  (URL is in my sig)

I haven't been able to delve through the backlog of suggestions that got
stashed in my "FAQ" folder yet.  (Had to put on my secretary suit and type
for a few days)

My rear fender is now fully welded, I hope to have it on for the final
time today, and maybe slap some bondo on if it warms up a bit.  Front
fender is almost all done too, but I've still got lots to do on the body
tub (and the splash panel!)

As for the fender-bead mounting clips, I don't really want to pay $3
apiece for them, so I'm going to see if I can get some thin stainless to
make new ones out of.  Or some other non-rusting thing; still thinking of
using a plastic...

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm