Fw: A Miscellany of TR stuff

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: A Miscellany of TR stuff
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@idcnet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 23:03:16 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Michael J Marr" <michael_marr@vapower.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com>
To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, September 11, 1998 2:24 PM

This did not seem to make it to the list when I first sent it, so I will try
again.  If in fact it did make it to the list before, then please accept my
humblest apologies for sending this twice.  Of course, if, in fact, it did
not make it to the list the first time, one must ask the question, "Why?"