Web Site Update

To: Spitfires Mail List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Spitfire-Enthusiast Mail List <spitfire-enthusiast@makelist.com>, Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Web Site Update
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 09:17:37 -0500
Greetings Listers,

My recent rants about my minor accomplishments have now been added to my
web site. The Des Plaines show is tomorrow and so I'm excited about
making these little improvements to make up for the ugly (really ugly)
bonnet and front end (until after the Indy show, where I'll be getting
new "stuff")

So go to http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/spitfire.html to . . .

   Read my maintenance journal
   View the diagrams and explanations of the multi-function switch (!)
   View the Spare Wheel Cover plans (!)

I'd like to add photos of this soon, too. I may do that and work on
installing some of the new carpet today. This should add some finishing
touch to the interior.

Thanks for tolerating and reading!

Vic

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)