Insurance

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Insurance
From: Troy Johnson <clancy@softdisk.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 18:18:11 -0700
Hello list,

I know this is probably a question that will eventually end up in the
FAQ, but i was wondering if i could get some info. from you kind folks
regarding my insurance needs?
I drive my 78 Spitfire on weekends and occassionally on weedays. I have
basic liability insurance through the company that insures my daily
driver (Dodge Dakota). I am paying $160.00 every 6 months. I was
wondering if i could do better than this along with covering loss or
damage to the vehicle for a reasonable price. If anyone has the name of
a viable company or their phone #, i would appreciate your input. BTW,
i'm located in north Louisiana. Thanks.

Troy Johnson
78 Spitfire