Nearer, clearer, deadlier than before...

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Nearer, clearer, deadlier than before...
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 21:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
Well, after a marathon of welding today, I have the rear fender finished
and the front inner fender 2 shades from done.

(I would have finished today, but dear brother appeared and decided today
was the day to install power windows in his Camaro...)

Don't have any pictures of the blessed event (no film), but I might pick
up a roll tomorrow to document the "final weld" for ever :-)

Of course, I'll have more to do next year when the passengers' side comes
off; in the meantime I may do the front valence.  But I'll be damned if I
can't drive this thing at least *once* a year.  All I need now is the gas
tank, and some anti-gremlin spray (for the electrics), and to finish
bolting up the things that were unbolted.

Then, it's time to crack open the Bondo and have a big putty party.
(It's filler time!!)  And organize my polyesters to make a hard top.

-Malcolm