Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Any TR, conv. top windows ??
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:12:19 -0500
Alan,

Before trying to replace the windows, I would try Novus Plastic cleaner and
polish.  Iit comes in three grades.  Grade one is a cleaner protector, Grade
2 isremoves light scratches  grade 3 for heavier cleaning. It is available
from J. C. Whitney, TRF, (maybe Moss) and  frequently motorcycle shops.  I
been very happy with the result.

I gave some to a friend with a TR7.  He couldn't see out the back window at
all.  Said this stuff almost made it seem like new.

Roger Elliott