Decals, Campaign Buttons etc.

To: Triumphs Mail List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Decals, Campaign Buttons etc.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 22:54:43 -0700
Guys and Gals!

Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but it was suggested to me that
maybe we should get some Embroidered List patches to wear on our
clothing to identify ourselves to other Listers.

Well, I checked into that and It is prohibitive to do a production of
them unless the quantities are quite high.  Since the requirements are
so great, I wouldn't be able to fund such an undertaking up front.
However, I thought about other alternatives and I could have "campaign
buttons done for about a $1.75 ea.  Shipping would be a bit higher than
the decals so probably about $2.50 each would cover the whole thing.  I
can combine both Spitfire and Triumphs in the same production run and
get the quantity high enough to generate that price.  If there is
sufficient interest in such a product, I'll move forward.

What is the consensus?

On the same subject, I was talking about alternative products that my
production shop can offer and one thing that came to mind is a decal
that goes across the top of your windshield and reading, TRIUMPH,
SPITFIRE, TRIUMPH GT6, TRIUMPH TR6, TRIUMPH TR250, etc.

You could even get one for your minivan that says:
    TRIUMPH SUPPORT VEHICLE

Those could be made to order for about $15 each.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--

  -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer