Re: Decals, Campaign Buttons etc.

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Decals, Campaign Buttons etc.
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:01:39 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment, but it was suggested to me that
> maybe we should get some Embroidered List patches to wear on our
> clothing to identify ourselves to other Listers.
> Well, I checked into that and It is prohibitive to do a production of
>  them unless the quantities are quite high.  Since the requirements are
>  so great, I wouldn't be able to fund such an undertaking up front.

Joe, I would be interested in patches and would also pay you "up front."
Maybe if you could get enough folks to do this (meaning trust you. I see no
reason why they should not at this stage) you could proceed.  Let us know the
cost, please.

>  However, I thought about other alternatives and I could have "campaign
>  buttons done for about a $1.75 ea.  Shipping would be a bit higher than
>  the decals so probably about $2.50 each would cover the whole thing.  I
>  can combine both Spitfire and Triumphs in the same production run and
>  get the quantity high enough to generate that price.  If there is
>  sufficient interest in such a product, I'll move forward.

I will take two "campaign buttons" if you get them made.  Cheers.

Art Kelly