Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th

To: "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th
From: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:03:09 -0600
Questions:
1)      Who among our fellow listers is planning to attend the Colorado
British Car Conclave in Arvada, CO this Sunday?
2)      And will any of you be displaying your list sticker on your Triumph
car/motorcycle/bike?  (if not, see me, I have several extra.  They'll only
cost you a beer.
3)      What temporary vehicular enhancements can I easily perform on my car
to ensure victory in the 'Best of Show' class?  Ideas I've come with so far
are duct-taping the rust spots, finding a muddy road to drive through on the
way (this will give the car a nice monochromatic hue) or having my kids
practice their finger painting on the bodywork.
Karl
'67 GT6