RE: Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:41:32 -0600
Karl J Theis wrote:

>Questions:
>1)     Who among our fellow listeners is planning to attend the Colorado
>British Car Conclave in Arvada, CO this Sunday?

I was planning to attend IF my TR6 cooperates - wheel stud fixed (replaced
hub), engine and tranny in but not yet fired up.

>2)     And will any of you be displaying your list sticker on your Triumph
>car/motorcycle/bike?  (if not, see me, I have several extra.  They'll only
>cost you a beer.

Thanks but I already have one - oh yeah I also need a new windshield.

>3)     What temporary vehicular enhancements can I easily perform on my car
>to ensure victory in the 'Best of Show' class?  Ideas I've come with so far
>are duct-taping the rust spots, finding a muddy road to drive through on
the
>way (this will give the car a nice monochromatic hue) or having my kids
>practice their finger painting on the bodywork.

Just bring it over to my house and I'll try and "fix" the body work.
Look for me! I'll be the only one without a car but with a Triumph sticker!
I always have arguments on who is the bigger idiot, my mechanic, my painter
or my driver.
later
lee janssen