Re: Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th

To: "Theis, Karl J" <karl.j.theis@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: Colorado British Car Conclave, Sep 20th
From: burdekij@bvsd.k12.co.us (Jane Burdekin)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 14:42:36 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Karl,
I am planning on being there again this year.   I think the duct tape is a
great idea, I always carry a roll if you need to use some.  If you have any
cracked windows or mirrors, you will want to use scotch tape on those.  I
think I will take the junk out of the back of mine, except for the
necessary tools and parts of course.  I will have my sticker on and try to
park next to yours if possible.  Think I will black out the windows so no
one can see the inside, it still hasn't been touched except that I got some
generic grey floor mats.  If you have a map I could use that again, can't
quite remember the route to the park.  Let me know and you can fax it up to
me.  Thanks.

Jane
'67 GT6