Re: Apple Green Paint Code

To: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Apple Green Paint Code
From: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 22:47:34 -0400
Andy, Thanks for the offer to loan your color chips, but the paint was only
offered prior to the Sixties..  Another lister gave me the following ICI number
for Apple Green:  ICI2920.  If it's not too much trouble maybe you could call
the
Morgan dealership and ask if  the number is still current.  As a reference there
is a picture of a TR3 painted Apple Green on page 106 of Bill Piggott's new book
"Original Triumph TR2/3/3A"  just released this year.

I found a color that is close (darker) called Olive Green used on '58 TR's which
will work if I can't find any more informatino on Apple Green.

Thanks, Dave