Re: e mail opinions

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: e mail opinions
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:55:00 -0700
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Did you make your requests via e-mail?  If this is the case....

Consider that many companies these days are struggling with the
internet....  most can't afford computer gurus... they do what they can....
many try, and some succeed, in creating create a website....  but many
don't fully understand the web... and aren't willing to pay for a full-time
web employee... often... they leave it to a secretary to log on and check
mail....    which is just another chore for a secretary that may not be all
the computer savvy or experienced with the net... and already has his/her
hands full...

While it's definitely poor business practice...   to establish a web
presence and then not back it up with manpower....  I don't think we should
be too hard on them... The web is just a baby... give it time to grow and
for businesses to grow with it.

just my 2 cents.

--Justin