Re: e mail opinions

To: Dennis Barr <tr357@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: e mail opinions
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 19:00:41 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dennis,

I have also attempted to do business with some of the vendors via
e-mail. I don't think they are "dissing" you. I think the problem is
that they don't check for e-mail often and many don't know what to do
with it when rec'd. I'd suggest just picking up the phone.

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602

--