Re: Duct Tape, very non-TR

To: Kinderlehrer <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Duct Tape, very non-TR
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 23:09:21 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>, "Clarke, Ian" <Ian.Clarke@gbr.xerox.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
On Mon, 14 Sep 1998, Kinderlehrer wrote:

> I've noticed that not all duct tape is created equal. I'm not sure how to
> tell the quality, but if it's Frost King brand, it's pretty much worthless.

I picked up a roll of "Original Duct Tape", which is triple the thickness
of the stuff used to put up church notices and to wrap lunches.  Probably
could substitute for rope or chain.

There's also "Gaffer's Tape", which is like duct tape (but better!) and
used in the film industry, and "Gun Tape", which holds most of the boats
in the Canadian Navy together.

Duct Tape is like the Force:  It has a light side, a dark side, and it
binds the galaxy together.

I have a duct tape pennant on the antenna on my TR4.

-Malcolm